Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Short entry

I don't have a lot of time for writing in the mornings, or for something else, apart from attending to Maya's needs. In a moment I have to feed her her second breakfast, she usually drinks a bottle of milk when she wakes up (8 o'clock approximately), and then at about 10 o'clock she'll have her breakfast. After that, we go out to the park or to run errands. Today I have to take my new glasses from the optometrist, but we have to wait a bit more before we go out because yesterday evening we had here the Lag B'Omer fires and we have to wait until the smoke clears up. Here it is a link from Wikipedia about this Jewish holiday:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lag_Ba%27omer
So that's for now. I guess I'll continue in the evening, after I'll put Maya to sleep.

No comments: