Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Little Miss Sunshine - A Photo Post















































































You know me, I am the one with a dark disposition...I am depressive and melancholic. But God really blessed me by giving me my daughter, Maya. She is all I am not, a happy little soul, and she brings laughter and balance in my life.


She was no different during our holiday in Romania. She took everything so well, naturally, as if she'd been living in Romania all her life. And remember, it was her first time outside the home, as well. I can tell you, I was amazed by her capacity to adapt.
She met her cousins, made new friends (as, for example, Harry the huge boxer dog) and enchanted everybody with her smile and sunny disposition.

She played, conquered the watermelon, ate ice cream with gusto, enjoyed her saussages, fed the pidgeons, smelled the flowers, threw a coin in the wishing well and sometimes just wanted to be a bit naughty...

5 comments:

Angelj052@gmail.com said...

she has gotten so big! I love the curly hair!

Bogarantyú said...

Seems like she fully enjoyed her time in Romania!

Counting Coconuts said...

Oh bless, she looks like such a sweet and happy little girl! :)

Hugs,
Mari-Ann

INDBrent said...

Nice pictures. She looks so happy!

Bozót said...

Incredibly cute little girl!