Thursday, February 24, 2011

In Sickness and in Health

Newwandphto dpi 400 3''Image via Wikipedia I am sorry I was MIA this past couple of weeks...But my sweet, unselfish husband brought us from work a surprise: a big fat virus that made us all sick! For a fortnight we coughed and coughed and coughed even more...tea, honey, medication, steam, you name it, we tried it...My husband was the sickest and you know what it means a sick man in the house...I was on call for him and Maya 24 hours a day...and then he got better and went to work and left me to deal with my sickness by myself.
Anyhow, I hope to fell better in a few days and to return to my regular posting on the blog. Before that I have to clean the house. Imagine the state of it...
I miss you all and make sure to stay healthy!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: