Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, My Sweet Girl!

Today Maya is 5 years old...Unbelievable...Five years since I am Maya's mother and she fills my days my laughter and happiness..
And to think it all began like this:



And then it was like this:


Two years old:



Then, three years old:



Four years old


And today:

I am thankful for every magical moment I get to spend with her, and I couldn't be a happier mother.
I am blessed, and each night, before falling asleep I thank God for the fantastic gift of motherhood that He bestowed upon me.

4 comments:

salmi said...

La multi multi ani inainte!

Hevel said...

Happy birthday to Maya!

She is such a beautiful little girl!

Bogaranty├║ said...

Oh my, how much she's grown!

Happy belated birthday to Maya!

Alone in Holy Land said...

Thank you very much in Maya's name...right back to you!