Wednesday, July 29, 2026

I Am a Blur






 


 

Lately, the days pass so quickly one after the other they are all a blur. I am a blur. I feel like my edges are smudged, the image I see reflected in the mirror is not clear. I don’t recognize me anymore. I am not me. I am a blur.


And I feel this toxic cloud surrounding me, sending its tendrils towards me, sucking all my strength, my will, my everything.


I am a blur. An image you see in the window of a train, inconsistent, an impression that lasts a few seconds and then it’s gone.


I am a blur. A cloud of tiny insects, annoying for a while, buzzing and flying around your heads. But then a strong wind just blows them away.


I am a blur. A lonely figure in the desert, in the middle of a sand storm. Now, I’m here. You blink and I’m gone.


I am a blur. A lonely light in the dense fog on winter mornings.


A single beat of a wing.


One breath of a tree.


The sight of a setting sun.


I am a blur. Inconsistent and fragile. Forgettable.


Soon I’ll become a shadow, no blood will flow through my veins, just pain, acute and unbearable pain.


And after a while, tired and beaten I will transform into a stain on the sidewalk. No life, no feeling, just a smudge of lost humanity.




No comments: