Saturday, December 4, 2010

...And See Where it Takes Me


I am trying very hard to keep my head above the water, these days...I feel bad, physically and mentally and everything seems like a chore. I am sleeping a lot, me, an insomniac, and I think these are my body and my mind, telling me something is wrong. So I am taking a break and listening hard. I am not very concerned (yet), I think everybody has ups and downs and periods when doubting everything. Thank God for Maya and the books, the things that help me cope. My daughter is the anchor that keeps me from drifting away and the books are the much needed escape from reality. What I really miss are friends and family, someone to talk to, someone to share with...But I am getting used to this deep loneliness that frezees me to the bones. It made me know myself better, understand myself better and coming to terms with whom I truly am.
Redemption lies within ourselves and even if it is damn hard to reach inside, it is the only way.
I am going with the flow and see where it takes me.
And if i have to make this journey alone, so be it.

(Picture - "Loneliness”- Walking away on the sand dunes of Oregon. Alexandre Buisse – July 2008)

No comments: