Image by pimousse3000 via FlickrMy friend Hevel from http://www.my3jewishboys.info/2010/01/happy-10.html tagged me to share with you 10 things that make me happy. Then, I have to tag 10 people myself...
First of all, the 10 things:
1. Spending time with my family/friends. I love when all the members of our family are together and I love when we have guests for dinner. I like to decorate the house and the table and I enjoy myself immensely
2. Spending time with my daughter, Maya. Because my son was 20 years old when I had Maya, I'd forgotten about the joys of raising a child. I am grateful that I have the opportunity to be a mother again (for my 24 years old son I am just an annoying thing that interferes with his sleep).
3. Visiting my homeland, Romania. I miss the place where I was born and when I am there, I simply bash in the happines of being at home...
4. Reading a good book. I love reading and good books help me cope with reality.
4. Writing. I also love to write and because quiet times in a house with a 3 1/2 years old are a rarity, I treasure the moments and make them count.
5. Walking in the clear and fresh air of an autumn/spring morning. Because I live in a subtropical climate now and I come from a moderate one, I am not very fond of the long and hot Israeli summer...
6. Going away, being somewhere nice with my husband and daughter, without having to clean, cook, wash dishes etc...
7. Pampering myself with a massage or reflexology session.
8. Eating something tasty...
9. Giving and receiving gifts.
10. Doing "homey" things like knitting, sewing.I was rubbish at them and I am glad I am slowly improving...
and much more other things...
The second part...hmmm...I am not sure that people actually read my blog, anyway...:
1. Simcha from http://blog.42scifi-fantasy.com/
2. Larissa from http://www.larissaslife.com/2010/01/lalas-book-corner-hallowed-circle-by.html
3. Geanina from http://geaninacodita.blogspot.com/2010/01/gandurile-mele.html
4. Elisabeth from http://www.blestatheist.com/2010/01/2010-new-beginning.html
5. Sharni from http://chroniclesofsharnia-sharnanigans.blogspot.com/
6. Dana from http://danasb.blogspot.com/2010/01/aperitive-pt-ocazii-festive.html
7. Zorin from http://ifreemedia.blogspot.com/2010/01/iarna-s-razgandit.html
8. Marilyn from http://thelotussutrachronicles.blogspot.com/2010/01/happy-2010.html
9. Ronit from http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com/
10.J. Kaye from http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/
and an update on Maya. Thank God, she is feeling better!