Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just Cooling Down...Kinda Boring Post...

Gone and forgotten is my heart "condition" as poor daughter was a bit sick, again. Yes, I know, I know, I should change the record, it is getting boring. But what can I say? I'd give anything to write different posts, and not ones telling about my or Maya's ailments...
She started coughing on Wednesday night, coughing and vomiting. Luckily, we took her to the doctor's first thing in the morning and she received treatment and although continued with the cough, it wasn't that bad...
Anyway, we decided that if after the Passover break she's be sick again we'll take her out the kindergarten and that's it. It is ridiculous to pay full tuition every month when she's almost full time at home. And sincerely, I need a break from all this. She needs a break, poor kid...So, that's decided...
Tomorow is Passover here, in Israel. No bread or leaven for a week or so. I cannot eat the matza Jews eat instead of bread, as it causes me indigestion and it also has a million calories. So, we stocked out freezer with bread and pita bread for Maya, some pizza and stuff. And let the celebrations begin!
As today is a holy day for us Christians we'll just take is easy. Maya still has some healing to do and so do I, believe me, so do I...

Hag Sameah to all my Jewish friends!
Lots of love and sunshine...

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: