Friday, April 23, 2010

International Postcard Swap - I'm in!


I remember when I was a kid I loved to receive letters or postcards, especially postcards. We had at home a drawerfull of colorful postcards and I had many happy moments reading them, watching them telling me stories about beautiful places.

I think I stayed a kid (at least at heart) because I got excited when I read this post about an international postcard swap. It is a swap that is aimed at families with young kids, so I thought me and Maya should participate. And in the wake of our trip to Romania I am teaching Maya about different countries and what does it mean to live in Israel or abroad, so I think this is a great oppotunity for some hands-on learning.

If you would like to participate, visit Zoe's blog and read all about the swap.


1 comment:

Counting Coconuts said...

Thanks for sharing this link!