Thursday, April 29, 2010

I am Sorry, I am Not in The Mood

15/365 God, I am so tired right nowImage by smileham via Flickr

My daughter is still unwell, so I am sorry folks, but I am not in the mood for blogging. I love you all and I know at least some of you are waiting for updates so I'll be short. The doctor still doesn't know what is the problem with Maya...In the beginning she thought it was tonsillitis (she and two other doctors from the ER) but after a mysterious rash appeared on her body, her pediatrician said it could be a reaction to antibiotics or mononucleosis. She changed her medication and now we're waiting...yeah, the thing that us mothers love the most, to wait for others to tell us what's wrong with our kids...Well, she doesn't have a fever, and that's good, but she's...not herself...and I am so frustrated it eats me from inside...
And myself? I am so tired and stressed out that today, when I was preparing myself a fortifying cup of coffee I forgot to put the coffee in the coffee machine. In the beginning I didn't realize why the supposed coffee was so transparent, could you believe that? It took me some time to finaly understand what the problem was...
On the bright side, we have a new family member! A cat! It is a girl cat and her name is Dasha (her previous owner was Russian) and she is a Maine coon breed, absolutely gorgeous...When things will get back on track, I promise to post some pictures....
Thank you for your comments, e-mails and phone calls. I love you all and please think about us...



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]







4 comments:

shannon i olson said...

Has your daughter been tested for gluten sensitivity? Perhaps she already has, just a thought.

Counting Coconuts said...

Thinking about you, sweet girl. Hang in there. How lovely you've adopted a new feline friend! Maine Coons are my favorite!

IrinaBohemianDance said...

Buna!

Am trecut pe aici si ...surpriza !!Am aflat ca te-ai nascut in Romania,deci stii romaneste!Daca e asa da-mi de veste...

Te imbratisez si-ti trimit multi pupici din Romania,

Irina

Sharnanigans said...

Thoughts to you and Maya from Australia.
Cats are magic ---- enjoy Dasha!