Monday, April 26, 2010

A Night to Remember

My tongue is coated in some nasty stuff, because since yesterday morning I've been on a diet that was exclusively...coffee. I didn't get any sleep last night and I am so tired now my fingers are trembling...
Maya started to feel unwell yesterday but that was only the beginning...as at night we visited twice the ER, and before that, in the afternoon, her pediatrician. She had very high fever that wouldn't go down, she threw up, had diarheea, complained of headaches, throat and ear ache...do you want me to continue? It seems that she has a very bad case on tonsilitis. She's on antibiotics now and we try to keep her hydrated and pain and fever "free".

This is for now, I'll be back as soon as I'll have somthing new. Meanwhile, please pray for my sweet daughter! Thank you!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

I will pray for Maya. Modern medicine understands tonsillitis, thank God. But why are you on a coffee diet?

Simcha said...

I just came by to see how you are doing, since I haven't had a chance to visit lately, and I'm saddened to hear that Maya is sick again. I hope she will have a quick recovery and this will be her very last illness.
And I hope you feel better soon as well :)

Simcha

Counting Coconuts said...

Good luck, and take your time to rest and feel well again. I'll be sending you happy thoughts. :)