Monday, November 30, 2009

Time for Some Awards!!!


We're almost on countdown to Christmas so I think it is time to share with friends presents and awards...

Some time ago I received my "Best Blog Award" from my Facebook friend and fellow blogger Mesina Sanders - http://artisticallynuts.blogspot.com/
and it is now time to give it forward. As I am a relatively new citizen of the blogosphere, I don't have many friends on the blog front, but the ones I have, they are the best! So, my Best Blog Award goes to:

Her blog is an inspiration for me and her posts, well, sometimes they make me cry, sometimes they make me laugh and sometimes they make me feel better. Thank you Katherine, this is the least I can do in return for the light you shed on my humble path.
Marilyn is so artistically perfect I am jealous of her most of the time. Whem I'm not I just enjoy reading her blog that is the most exquisite spiritual food for such a sensitive palate as mine.
I've "met" Angel on Facebook and I'll just say she is one of the most fantastic ladies I know. I feel blessed for knowing her, I am just sad that I cannot met her in person, hug her and tell her how much I admire her...
My last two awards go to two blogs dedicated to books. As I am a book lover (this is an understatement, as I devour them) I read a lot of book blogs. But today, I've chosen two of them.
So my fourth choice and first book blog is Simcha's at http://blog.42scifi-fantasy.com/. Simcha loves her books as much as I do (and she's a fantasy book lover, and that's a bonus, because when it's about fantasy, I'm there) but she also writes terrific reviews and she has an online book store. And three kids to look after. And she is Israeli. What more do you want?
The last (but not the least) award goes to Frank at http://www.fantasyliterature.com/.I told you I am a fantasy books fan, didn't I? Frank is a great guy, an aspiring writer, a fantastic virtual friend (did you notice that all my friends are "virtual"...that's why I'm "alone in Holy Land", haha).Oh, just visit his blog and read some reviews, will you?
That's it...Thank you guys for inviting me in your blogo-homes, I have a great time visiting!

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Ramona, I adore you, and often I visit your posts. Oh, there is absolutely no need to be jealous of me. You have such a wonderful and giving heart and a honesty goes into all you write.
I humbly accept your praise.
Thank you dear woman.
Marilyn Campiz

Unknown said...

Thank you for the kudos. Right back at you! I really appreciate having a virtual friend.

Stephen (SB) Frank
@Fanlitfrankly

~ Mama said...

This is a very nice post. I'm going to go check those blogs out now:)

Angelj052@gmail.com said...

Thank you for the Kudos shout out and award. Funny I was just thinking the same about you! I love your blog, am jealous you live in Israel:) and think you are just the most greatest person : I wish we can meet as well and maybe we will meet, it is on my list of things to do, visit the holy Land.

Katherine Jenkins said...

Alone in Holy Land,
Thank you for your beautiful words. I believe that the qualities we admire about someone are the qualities we have ourselves. You have these amazing qualities that you appreciate in other bloggers. Thanks for this award. Don't be surprised when another award comes your way. PS-Did you get my invitation to be a blog contributor? Let me know. Love what you do!

Alone in Holy Land said...

The pleasure was entirely MINE!
Love you all, ladies and gentleman!

Simcha said...

Wow! Thanks so much! And I love knowing someone who is as into books as I am, and lives in Israel too (though on the other side of the country). I very much enjoy all our book discussions and hopefully we'll get the chance to meet someday.

Simcha