Monday, November 2, 2009

Running in Circles

Running in circlesImage by Raveesh Vyas via Flickr

My post on Saturday evening ended with the anticipation that I was going to enjoy reading...I did enjoy reading...3 pages, actually, because Maya had a very bad coughing fit and I spent Saturday to Sunday night holding her, walking through the house with her in my arms (when she's sick and in bad shape, she likes to be hold and walked), thinking about my poor pelvic floor...
On Sunday morning I took her to the doctor and since then, I have been a full time mommy and nurse, again. She has to have inhalations three times a day, I have to give her syrup twice a day, put ear - drops in her ears, eyes drops in her eyes (I am not kidding, she's got an ear infection AND conjunctivitis and bronchitis), feed her, play with her, try to cook and clean the house...so I am really glad I enjoyed my quiet moments while I could. The bad weather forces us to stay indoors, so it is pretty difficult for us, as Maya, even sick as she is, has lots of energy that needs to be "exhausted". In the evening, for example, she asked for some dance music and she danced like crazy for 15 minutes. I regret I didn't record her. Forgot, too tired...
So, although I had all kinds of great ideas for posts, I am so drained that I am not able to think much, so I'll just go and watch some bad TV and wait to recover...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: