Thursday, June 25, 2009

About books, what else?

Centre of Cluj-Napoca, Romania, dominated by St.Image via Wikipedia

It is very late in this part of the world and I am dead tired, besides being a cleaning lady today I had an appointment at the dentist. I also took care of my e-mail, I had started a hunting mission, to find some books I wanted, so I posted a message on an Israeli message board and I received a few answers. I was looking for the book "The Historian" by Elizabeth Kostova and I also wanted to buy Anne Rice's books ( I left my copies back in Romania, and they are in Romanian). Speaking of Romania, I found a good picture of Cluj, the city where I lived during the the time I studied at the University and where I worked afterwards, as a journalist. One of the cities very close to my heart.
I don't think I'll post much tomorrow or on Saturday. It is the week-end here, so my hubby isn't working and on Friday we usually do chores and on Saturday we try to do something together as a family. We thought a trip to Ayalon Park in Tel Aviv would be nice.

And speaking of vampires (again !) here's a link to a nice article on the latest vampire frenzy:
Well, I think that's enough for today. I am going to crawl to my bed. Night-night whoever you are...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: