Sunday, June 21, 2009

A little bit of "Ohm"

A large statue in Bangalore depicting Shiva me...Image via Wikipedia

It is difficult to keep up with all the stuff that is going on in my life right know. Strangely enough, because I am a SAHM, so I ought to have more free time than I have now. But, staying at home I fell obliged to clean the house every day, to iron more that I had before, to cook and to do all sorts of things that I didn't do before because I didn't have time (or the excuses for it, like working). Also everybody is asking me to do them small favours (or just to bring them things) and because of that, I remain with no time for myself at all. In a sense, I feel guilty because I stay at home at the boys go to work, but, gosh, do they make me pay for that or what? I have to wash and iron their work clothes, to prepare them dinner, to clean after them, to wash the dishes...oh, and I have my Maya to mind, right? Sooo, I had grand plans to learn Portuegese, so do yoga, to read millions of books etc etc. And look at me now! I don't even have time to color my hair, the roots are showing and I look horrible. Oh, and I so need a little bit of "ohm" in my life right now!
Actually, what triggered this rant is the fact that I had a little time for myself today, and it felt soooo great! I had my monthly acupuncture treatment, and for 40 blissfull minutes, with needles sticking out from my body in strange angles, I listened to "Twilight" (audio book) and relaxed.
I actually started to make poems out of my shopping and to do lists, I seem to write the damn things all the time, otherwise I forget to buy or to do stuff. And I figured out they can have a useful outcome after all. I'll post some when I'll find them. Believe it or not, I put them lists somewhere for safekeeping and I have no idea where!!!!
I think that is it for now...I cannot wait for the new Harry Potter movie! Did you see the trailer? Awesome!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: