Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lazy, lazy, lazy

Yes, shame on me...I didn't update my blog in almost a week! So many things have happened, the time flies really quickly, I am so busy with Maya these days I barely can put my feet up during the day.
First of all, the dentist was OK. I have some temporary crowns now, and tomorow I'm going (again) for some serious work that has to be done...
Saturday some friends came over, one of them I haven't seen in ten years or so!!! Time was gentle with him becasuse he didn't age a bit and I felt bad and self-conscious during his visit. Oh, come on, what is wrong with us women? You know, I have a baby in my forties, my pelvic floor lets me down, I am not able to return to my pre-baby weight, I don't have time for sports, I barely have time to shave my legs or armpits, I stay awake at night to read and so on. So of course my long lost friend looks loke he is is his early thirties (being my age actually), because he is not married, no kids and I'm being a bitch, actually...so I'll just stop here and I so envy him because he travels a lot ( brought me a lot of pictures from India, which I watched and cried, my dream was to travel to India) and I think I'll go to bed now and I'll write more when I'll be in a better mood. Oh, and I'm re-reading (for the 3rd time) the Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyers. I tend to do this when I'm feeling a bit blue. I simply love the books.

No comments: