Monday, June 29, 2009




Today we are going to the local library. The library doesn't have a great selection of books in English, but you can take two books per month for free. So, even if the books are not the latest bestselleres, it is something to read. Last time I found some nice books by Barbara Delinsky and Sheila O'Flanagan. Maybe I'll be lucky this time also.

The library is pretty far from our apartment, so we have to go by bus, something that Maya likes a lot. It is like a little adventure for her.

So, for now, this is what we had planned for today.

(in the first picture you can have a glimpse at my book shelves)
Oh, and don't forget to take a look at "Chick lit is nor dead" blog- you can find it among the blogs that I follow. They feature Jennifer Weiner today, one of my favorite writers. Here is the link anyway:
I have to go now. Didn't even brush my teeth this morning. Yuck! See you later...


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: