Friday, June 5, 2009

A short note on books

I am a bookworm. I cannot exist without books. Books make me happy, they help me escape reality and they make me whoever I want to be...
In short, I started reading "Love The One You're With" by M. Giffin. I read her other books and they were nice chick lit. This one, though, is sooooo boring! I don't like to say about books that are boring, a respect the author's work and effort, but I simply wasn't able to finish it. Sorry!
So I started a Naomi Ragen. I like her very much, I read many of her books and the one that I'm reading now is "The Convenant". Absolutely and utterly great! The book is so powerful that sometimes I simply have to stop reading because what I feel towards it overwhelms me. It happened only with one book before _ "The Lovely Bones" by Alice Sebold. I cried so much reading that book, and I remember feeling so upset by the unfaireness of what happened there (I'm not going to spoil it for you if you didn't read it).
So, if you want a good book about humanity and all that sorrounds it, "The Convenant" is your book! Check it out here:
http://www.amazon.com/Covenant-Naomi-Ragen/dp/0312291191

Well, it is very late in this part of the world, Maya is sleeping and tomorow we have a big party to attend.
Good night everybody, wherever you are, whoever you are...

No comments: