Friday, July 3, 2009

Books and Good food, What Else Matters?




Today, as here it is the week-end already, we went to Tel Aviv, I needed to buy some books, and I decided to visit one of my favorite second-hand books shops in Tel Aviv - "Halper's". I can tell you I wasn't dissapointed, as I bought 25 books, different authors, mainly Anne Rice, some chick lit and some cosy mysteries. And I am happy as a clam...As I am a bookworm, I cannot wait to settle myself between the pages of a good book, munching away happily.


Thanks Mr. Halper! For anyone who's interested, the store is situated in Tel Aviv, 87 Allenby street. The store in chock full with bargains and the owner has a pair of beautiful blue eyes.




Back home, my sweet husband cooked us a nice dinner: indian rice with cauliflower, grilled salmon with garam masala and such; we ate the dish with sweet mango chutney. Absolutely d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!


So, today was, all in all, a good day. Tomorow is Saturday, and we plan a visit to one of the city's parks (what's new?).


And , of, course, Happy Birthday America, wherever you are!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]



No comments: