Monday, July 27, 2009

It Is Soooooo Hot and Happy Birthday Dubi!
















Today is our dog's birthday! He is 16 years old...Happy birthday, Dubi!
Hopefully Maya will let me finish this post, as she is busy with the new Dora the Explorer toys I bought for her...Just a short note to say: it is sooooooooooooooo hot! (no chance to write in peace, Maya is near me, with one of her puzzles). My sister comes on the 30th and she'll be here for a month! I do hope the heat will subside, otherwise she'll be quite unconfortable. I planned a lot of trips for us - she comes with her son - because is their first time here and I want them to have fun. I also plan to take loads of photos and to publish everything here. I hope I'll have the time...Oh, I want to show here everything: Tel Aviv and Haifa with the Baha'i Gardens and Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. At least the places where we can travel by car in the morning and return to Ashdod in the afternoon/evening, because I am not sure how Maya will take all this...And I hope she'll love this Land as much as I love it...


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Mesina said...

Happy Birthday Dubi!! May you have many more years of loyal devotion to your lovely family. x

Alone in Holy Land said...

Thank you Mesina!
We all hope he'll be with us many years, but he is 16!!!!
We love him so much, he is a member of our family...

Cinder Rail'lee said...

I awarded YOU

Now since I'm so not into rules, heh heh, all you have to do is pass them on.

I hate rules. LOL.