Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nothing

summertimeImage by fataetoile/ Cinzia Rizzo via Flickr

There are days when I simply don't function. I woke up in the morning and my mind goes blank, I almost hear the batteries dying in my brain. I drag myself through the daily routine, just waiting for the day to come to an end. My bundle of energy, that is Maya, of course, tries to capture my attention, it is like she feels I am with her only in presence, not in mind.
At least I don't work with some sophisticated machines who's malfunctions would shatter the universal equilibrium. At least I am only an unsignifiant housewife, a small ant lost in a gigantic forest and I can allow myself to lay still with my ear on the ground listening at the grass growing...

2 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee said...

Bring yourself up girl! Look at life, and smile. God is with you. Right now he's carrying you!

How'd I'd love to come visit Israel!
To walk the streets with you..
I look forward to a new friendship across the miles!

HuGZ & Friendship
Tami =)

Alone in Holy Land said...

Thanks Tami for the beautiful words!
Looking forward to our friendship too!
And who knows...