Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sweet Sunday...part I - Carnival Of Blogs, I am IN!!!!!

Valley of the Jordan river, near Beth SheanImage via Wikipedia

I am going to split this post into two parts, because I have trouble posting some pictures, and I don't want to mess it up.
So, part one:
I am in the Haveil Havalim - the "Welcome New Israelis" Edition that is hosted this week by Maya at "How To Be Israeli". Check out the carnival and Maya's blog, I guarantee you won't be dissapointed!
http://howtobeisraeli.blogspot.com/2009/07/haveil-havalim-224-welcome-new-israelis.html
My featured post is the one with my beloved poem of Israel: "perfumes, colors".


Thank you Maya!

************************************************************************************
Today is Sunday and I really have to gather my strenght for the week to come. I don't usually blog on Saturdays because, as I said, Saturday is family time, but also because I don't have time to! Maya is crazed with the fact that her daddy is at home so she is simply unstoppable.
Yesterday morning I sent them to the park, for some special father-daughter time (read- for Tibi to run after Maya and play with her in the sand). After they went, I sat on the couch and stared into space...I didn't know what to do...I am not used to the silence of an empty house, or to be by myself. For the last three years even when I go to the toilet I have one small follower...
Anyhow, yesterday because my son Darie was also at home, I was able to snatch some photos of him and Maya...You'll see them in the nex post...don't ask...had problems with the upload...
See you in a sec, then...


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: