Sunday, July 5, 2009

Just Another Day





Like mother, like daughter...
As you can see, Maya took out her favourite books and demanded:
"Take a picture of me, mummy".
Of course, I complied, and here she is, reading, on top of her books and Bob the Builder tools kit.









Today, until now, it was a normal Sunday, if anything can be called normal in our household...
At least we try to keep up appearances...
I've already finished one of the books that I've bought from Tel Aviv. It is called "Witch Way to Murder" and it is written by Shirley Damsgaard. A nice cosy mystery where the main characters are Abby and Ophelia, grandmother and grand-daughter, two witches (well, Ophelia still has issues concerning her "witchiness, but will overcome them in the end) on their way to solve a nasty row of crimes. Don't expect some mind -shattering, wow-factored book. It is a nice read, a good book to take with you on the beach. I checked on Amazon, and it seems there is now a series of books by Mrs. Damsgaard, based on these two characters.
O.K. Next book!
I have to finish now...Maya keeps pestering me and doing all kind of things to catch my attention, like smearing one of my favourite body lotions on one of her Bratz posters...



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: